The best SEO firms will employ a variety of techniques in order to obtain the best competitive analysis for their clients. The most effective ones will employ several techniques in order to get a complete picture of their competition and will use multiple techniques at the same time in order to obtain the most accurate information. A competitive analysis can be done through the use of various methods, including:
* Keyword Usage. Many SEO experts will use keyword usage to determine whether their competitors are utilizing their keywords or not. If your competitors are not utilizing their keywords then they are more likely to be using them because they know it will benefit them.
* Competition Analysis. Many SEO firms will analyze their competitors’ websites to determine what areas of their site are most important in terms of traffic and conversion rate.
* Links Analysis. Some SEO experts will examine the content on a competitor’s website and will determine whether the contents contain specific keywords or not.
* Marketing Analysis. The way in which the competitor markets their site is an important part of their overall strategy, and the use of SEO techniques can be used to help increase the sales of their site.
* Optimization. This is an important area that should be included in a competitive analysis as well, and the best SEO firms will utilize several different optimization techniques in order to gain an edge over their competition.
* Analytics. An SEO firm will analyze the effectiveness of their SEO campaigns in terms of website traffic and conversion rates, and this can be important information that will be used by other SEO firms when they perform a competitive analysis. This analysis will also allow SEO firms to determine what keywords are working best with their sites, as well as which keywords are working the least effectively.
In conclusion, while SEO firms can get the best competitive analysis possible, it does require an expert to do it right. There are many aspects to competitive analysis, and many SEO experts will have their own methods in order to do a comprehensive analysis on their clients’ sites.
By using the methods of their particular industry, they will be able to determine which areas of the site will be most effective, while they also determine which keywords are most likely to bring traffic to their site and convert it into profit. The most effective SEO firms will have the knowledge and experience to analyze and research their clients’ sites, which can greatly help them find out what specific aspects of their site will be most effective in terms of the traffic and conversions.
* To make this process easier for you, it is important to do your research on each of your clients’ sites. Ask questions regarding their page rank, their site traffic and conversion rates, and how effective their SEO techniques are.
* Keywords are very important in any competitive analysis. By choosing the right keywords that will bring you the highest ROI, you will be able to get the best ranking and will be able to generate targeted visitors to your site.
* Other factors such as site design and navigation will also help to determine the success of your site. Many SEO firms will often use certain tools in order to determine how a site performs in terms of keywords, and these tools should be considered in your SEO competitive analysis as well.
* When doing an analysis, keep in mind that SEO rankings have been proven to change daily. SEO ranking tends to increase and decrease over time, so it is important to stay on top of these changes and be able to adjust your marketing strategies accordingly to ensure that your site remains in a competitive position.